Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Popping my blog cherry

Well here goes nothing as I dive into the world of online blogging. Seeing as how I'm a techie and a sports fan, I'll stick to what I know and blog about those. I'll try and update this once a day and we'll take it from there.

I just recently graduated college so I still find myself in the middle of leaving behind the good times of being a teenager and wonderful times of maturity and getting to work five days a week for the next 30 some odd years. I did however by myself a car last month in hopes of getting closer to my goal of moving out of the parent's house.

Hockey season is unfortunately over and withdrawals are already starting to set in. I love my sports, but baseball just doesn't do it for me on TV. I see the Blue Jays lost their ace pitcher and the Tigers are fighting off Dontrelle Willis and hanging on to the top spot in the Central.

The NHL draft and July 1st couldn't come soon enough for some good action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google Analytics Alternative